The fourth piece in Hunter Candles x KAH Glass collaboration series, the limited edition Curve Bowl is a true objet d'art. A celebration of organic, fluid lines and voluptuous curves, this golden peach bowl promises to become a beguiling focal point in any space it’s placed.
The Curve Bowl houses a subtle yet tangy scent within its contoured walls. This bespoke blend opens with tantalising notes of fresh ginger and lemongrass, before unravelling to reveal musty palo santo and the earthy elegance of frankincense. Sensual and bright, both in aroma and aesthetic.
The Curve Bowl evokes the hint of a smoky woodfire at sunset, and the sensory awakening brought forth by a cup of piping hot ginger tea. Once your two- or three-wick burn is complete, the Curve Bowl transforms into a truly striking centrepiece. Meticulously blown, pinched and poured by hand, this bespoke piece is perfect for housing jewellery, petite plants or just about anything in-between.
Caring for your Curve Bowl
- Ensure your first burn sees the pool of wax melt all the way to the glass edge. This imprints the memory and allows an even burn.
- Always trim all wicks to a 1/4 inch before each burn.
- To clean, gently wipe the inside and outside with warm soapy water and a towel. Avoid dropping water into the wax, as this will affect subsequent burns.
- Stop your burn once the wax reaches half a centimetre. This ensures your flames don’t get too hot when nearing the end, and crack your special piece.
- Once the candle has finished, clean your Curve Bowl by gently popping the wick tabs with gentle peeling force. To remove residual wax, either place the Curve Bowl in the freezer for two hours before popping the wax out, or fill with warm soapy water and remove the wax.
As each has been hand blown, pinched, and hand poured, enjoy each piece's individuality. These will be restocked intermittently throughout the year.
Two wick burn hours 70+ $219
Three wick burn hours 80+ $239